Question of a German dealer

For the English-speaking users
Nachricht
Autor
aphex

#31 Beitrag von aphex » 4. Jul 2006 23:05

eXTra hat geschrieben:
aphex hat geschrieben:Think I should switch sprockets then :wink: I´m not so good doing wheelies yet, but I begin to learn myself more and more.
Don't you have wheelie workshops over there? Here is what I mean:
http://www.moto-action.de/

I registered myself and will do the course in September.

Here are more sophisticated and more expensive workshops that takes a few days:
http://www.stuntsandmore.de/WWorkshop/info.html

Even if your German is poor the video speaks for itself – enjoy it:
mms://212.114.34.242/streams/zigzagdsl.wmv
Ha, what a great idea! I don´t actually know if we have any stunt courses here in Sweden. Just the good old racing track days.
I suppose I have too learn the hard way on my own :wink:

aphex

#32 Beitrag von aphex » 4. Jul 2006 23:23

Today a UPS guy knocked on my door! What a fast delivery :tanz: Could hardly believe it. Got a mail on Thursday evening that bike&carparts haved recieved my money. And today they finally came to my house. They are now assembled on the bike, but I did not dare to start up the beast eleven o clock in the evening :D The first thing I did was getting away with the FIM pipe. Fitted the direct plug instead because I want to start at highest sound level. Do you use the "spark shelter"?
Fitting the silencers was very easy and the hole package seems to have very high quality :gut:

Did also buy some new mini diod blinkers today. My old standard minis did not handle the vibrations so good, the bulb cracked to often.

aphex

#33 Beitrag von aphex » 6. Jul 2006 00:29

Ohh boy what a great sound! Almost to loud for me with the short db killer :P
I know it´s poor quality on the image, but here it is anyway.

Bild

Is it running too lean?

Lobo
Chef
Chef
Typ: Keine XT
Details: NC750X DCT
#34 Beitrag von Lobo » 6. Jul 2006 00:37

Hi !

It makes happy that you are content. the dealer is good, I said. And the delivery was very fast, indeed !

Now Sweden became a little louder. :intrigant:

Wish you much fun with the exhaust. :)

Gruss, Jörg

aphex

#35 Beitrag von aphex » 6. Jul 2006 01:03

Lobo hat geschrieben:Hi !

It makes happy that you are content. the dealer is good, I said. And the delivery was very fast, indeed !

Now Sweden became a little louder. :intrigant:

Wish you much fun with the exhaust. :)

Gruss, Jörg
Thank you again for giving me the tip :flehan: They are about 240€ cheaper in Germany than in my rotten country :D
I have recommended this dealer to other xt riders here in Sweden.
Could you or someone else help me find out about the CO settings. My CO1 is now set to 27. Think it was on 11 in original setup. How much can you increase. I could put up a better picture of the sparkplug tomorrow.
The cans are popping quit much now :wink:

Lobo
Chef
Chef
Typ: Keine XT
Details: NC750X DCT
#36 Beitrag von Lobo » 6. Jul 2006 01:23

Hi !

I think you should open a new Thread for the CO-settings.

In my opinion, the best you can do is to adjust the Engine on a test stand.. because the engines react differently.

As thanks of the tip you can give me tips to make cheap vacation in sweden with my family :wink:

Greetings, Jörg

aphex

#37 Beitrag von aphex » 6. Jul 2006 14:32

Lobo hat geschrieben:Hi !

I think you should open a new Thread for the CO-settings.

In my opinion, the best you can do is to adjust the Engine on a test stand.. because the engines react differently.

As thanks of the tip you can give me tips to make cheap vacation in sweden with my family :wink:

Greetings, Jörg
He! When are you going :lol: If I lived in a big house you and your family would be more than welcome to mine. If you seriously planning on go to Sweden you must visit Dalarna in the middle of our beautiful country :top:
There are plenty of small guesthouses, hotels and camping places as you prefer.

Cheers!
Mattias

dabbelu

CO

#38 Beitrag von dabbelu » 10. Jul 2006 14:23

(...)
Could you or someone else help me find out about the CO settings. My CO1 is now set to 27. Think it was on 11 in original setup. How much can you increase. (...) :wink:
Hi, i had also 11 original and was testing numbers only over 20. Because i never was lucky with it, i also tried under 20 and got good results with 16 and 17. But it seems to be very different from bike to bike.

Antworten