For the English-speaking users
Nachricht
Autor
Schrödi
2. Chef
2. Chef
Typ: noch keine
#16 Beitrag von Schrödi » 29. Jun 2006 15:31

Yes, i´m driving the Maxxis M6118/19. Intermediate Rain Tyres. They´re awesome, unbelievable grip! Very good tyres for sport-riding!!!
Fehlende Leistung wird durch Wahnsinn des Fahrers ersetzt!

Lobo
Chef
Chef
Typ: Keine XT
Details: NC750X DCT
#17 Beitrag von Lobo » 29. Jun 2006 21:59

@Aphex: Do you have into Sweden to the laws to pay attention or may you the exhaust to drive as you want?

The Loevince has 3 (or 4 ?) different employments. Short = loud, long = “quietly” = legally in Germany

Regards, Jörg

aphex

#18 Beitrag von aphex » 30. Jun 2006 00:00

Lobo hat geschrieben:@Aphex: Do you have into Sweden to the laws to pay attention or may you the exhaust to drive as you want?

The Loevince has 3 (or 4 ?) different employments. Short = loud, long = “quietly” = legally in Germany

Regards, Jörg
Yes we have a law, to many in Sweden :evil: No more than 103 decibel is allowed when going to the testcenter wich must be done every second year. My registration papers says 82 db when standing still and 79 db when running it. By law I don´t think it´s legal to exceed this numbers because the bike is typed with it. But If you don´t exceed the highest db level they probably don´t care about it at the testcenter. The police may have opinions about it, but they have better things to do than catching loud bikes :wink:
But it´s very good that the Leo:s comes with so many different "db killers" :top:

aphex

#19 Beitrag von aphex » 30. Jun 2006 15:01

Has forgot to ask the most decent question. Do you really notice more power when changing only the exhaust. Are the bike running more smooth and do you really feel more torque on lower rpm and so on?

bikeman
Inventar
Inventar
Typ: X

#20 Beitrag von bikeman » 2. Jul 2006 09:52

I think you will have about 3% more Power and don`t forget you lost weight, it is better for the handling. With the exhaust i install a 14 cog-wheel.
Live and let die.

aphex

#21 Beitrag von aphex » 3. Jul 2006 11:28

bikeman hat geschrieben:I think you will have about 3% more Power and don`t forget you lost weight, it is better for the handling. With the exhaust i install a 14 cog-wheel.
Ok! Is 13 original? Sometimes I feel that the bike should hava a 6 speed gearbox instead. I have many times being unsecure if i really running on 5th gear on highway roads.

Schrödi
2. Chef
2. Chef
#22 Beitrag von Schrödi » 3. Jul 2006 12:10

No, 15 is original. I drive a 14/46 combination. You have much more acceleration but a little less highspeed. But who wants to have highspeed with this bike?? Acceleration is what i need and with the 14/46 you can drift in first and 2nd gear!! THIS is fun!!! :wink: 8)

aphex

#23 Beitrag von aphex » 3. Jul 2006 12:30

Schrödi hat geschrieben:No, 15 is original. I drive a 14/46 combination. You have much more acceleration but a little less highspeed. But who wants to have highspeed with this bike?? Acceleration is what i need and with the 14/46 you can drift in first and 2nd gear!! THIS is fun!!! :wink: 8)
Faster than 130 km/h is not so fun with this bike. Especially not with a motox helmet :lol: Is it possible to pull the bike up with just the throttle using a 14 sprocket? Now I must use the clutch to do a wheelie on 2nd gear :roll:

popans
Inventar
Inventar
Details: Suzuki V-Strom 650XT

#24 Beitrag von popans » 3. Jul 2006 23:25

aphex hat geschrieben:
(...)
By law I don´t think it´s legal to exceed this numbers because the bike is typed with it. (...)
Why not? If the exhaust unit does have a european permit, it must be possible to install it legally to the bike in any state which is part of the european union. And Sweden is, even if it still has its "Monopoly-Money".... ;-)

Regards
Bild
(XT-Durchschnitts-Verbrauch auf gut 29.000 km)

aphex

#25 Beitrag von aphex » 4. Jul 2006 00:07

popans hat geschrieben:
aphex hat geschrieben:
(...)
By law I don´t think it´s legal to exceed this numbers because the bike is typed with it. (...)
Why not? If the exhaust unit does have a european permit, it must be possible to install it legally to the bike in any state which is part of the european union. And Sweden is, even if it still has its "Monopoly-Money".... ;-)

Regards
You have not meet a swedish grumpy old carinspector I hear :wink: Just joking, that are perhaps true! I suppose we have the same rules about it? By the way I like Swedish kronor :lol:

popans
Inventar
Inventar
Details: Suzuki V-Strom 650XT

#26 Beitrag von popans » 4. Jul 2006 00:26

aphex hat geschrieben: (...) By the way I like Swedish kronor :lol:
Well, maybe, I liked the Deutsche Mark as well.
But since we have the Euro I don't travel to european countries that don't have it.
It's quiet simple to change countries without changing the money. That's the reason because of that I travel to France, Spain and Italy instead of Switzerland and Great Britain (both very interesting countries).
Denmark and Sweden might be really interesting destinations but.....

By the way: Norway is first of all an uninteresting destination because of its traffic-fines.....

With best regards
Bild
(XT-Durchschnitts-Verbrauch auf gut 29.000 km)

aphex

#27 Beitrag von aphex » 4. Jul 2006 09:08

popans hat geschrieben:
aphex hat geschrieben: (...) By the way I like Swedish kronor :lol:
Well, maybe, I liked the Deutsche Mark as well.
But since we have the Euro I don't travel to european countries that don't have it.
It's quiet simple to change countries without changing the money. That's the reason because of that I travel to France, Spain and Italy instead of Switzerland and Great Britain (both very interesting countries).
Denmark and Sweden might be really interesting destinations but.....

By the way: Norway is first of all an uninteresting destination because of its traffic-fines.....

With best regards
Totally agree about that! Very simple to have the same when you travel or make business. Norway is a very expensive but beautiful country. Too bad, because I would love taking a trip with the bike there.
I´ve being to Germany twice with my job. First I went to Göppingen near Stuttgart. And then to Hamburg when my company (Scania trucks) where buying some new CNC-machines. :zustimm:

Schrödi
2. Chef
2. Chef
#28 Beitrag von Schrödi » 4. Jul 2006 09:55

aphex hat geschrieben: ....Is it possible to pull the bike up with just the throttle using a 14 sprocket? Now I must use the clutch to do a wheelie on 2nd gear :roll:
Jepp, no problems with 14/46!!!

aphex

#29 Beitrag von aphex » 4. Jul 2006 13:10

Schrödi hat geschrieben:
aphex hat geschrieben: ....Is it possible to pull the bike up with just the throttle using a 14 sprocket? Now I must use the clutch to do a wheelie on 2nd gear :roll:
Jepp, no problems with 14/46!!!
Think I should switch sprockets then :wink: I´m not so good doing wheelies yet, but I begin to learn myself more and more.

eXTra

#30 Beitrag von eXTra » 4. Jul 2006 15:40

aphex hat geschrieben:Think I should switch sprockets then :wink: I´m not so good doing wheelies yet, but I begin to learn myself more and more.
Don't you have wheelie workshops over there? Here is what I mean:
http://www.moto-action.de/

I registered myself and will do the course in September.

Here are more sophisticated and more expensive workshops that takes a few days:
http://www.stuntsandmore.de/WWorkshop/info.html

Even if your German is poor the video speaks for itself – enjoy it:
mms://212.114.34.242/streams/zigzagdsl.wmv

Antworten